I'm glad she enjoyed it. :) She looks so cute in her uniform.
How is soccer going so far? I LOVE the picture of Emma on the right with her head tilted - super cute!
Seriously, Andrea, you HAVE to UPDATE your blog a little more OFTEN!!!! :) Having said that, I'm really not much better! Hope you guys had a happy Valentine's Day!
O.K., time to update the blog! By now you could recyle the latest soccer pic and use it for the new season. :)
And I thought I was a bad blogger...I'm feeling much better about myself.
Hey I just found your blog from Jamies. You need to update it! Hope you dont mind me taking a peak :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm glad she enjoyed it. :) She looks so cute in her uniform.
How is soccer going so far? I LOVE the picture of Emma on the right with her head tilted - super cute!
Seriously, Andrea, you HAVE to UPDATE your blog a little more OFTEN!!!! :) Having said that, I'm really not much better! Hope you guys had a happy Valentine's Day!
O.K., time to update the blog! By now you could recyle the latest soccer pic and use it for the new season. :)
And I thought I was a bad blogger...I'm feeling much better about myself.
Hey I just found your blog from Jamies. You need to update it! Hope you dont mind me taking a peak :)
Post a Comment